Club Booking Deadline: Monday 9th September 2019 at 5pm - After this date we will not be able to make additions or amendments to club bookings!
BEING PART OF A CLUB STAND:
- Show off your car inside the circuit’s grounds in a prominent position
- Club Passes admit the Car and Driver Only
- Adult/Senior Rate: £15/£10
- Reduced price for passengers (Adult/Senior £17/£12)
Club Secretary Zone
If your club wants to attend the Autumn Classic 2019, please follow the steps below:
1. The club admin must complete a club registration form (we need a new registration per event, per year):
Please note that registering your club does not guarentee your place at the show - the only way to guarentee club space is by booking and paying for your stand (see steps below).
2. By registering your club above, you are agreeing to the club booking terms and conditions.
3. After registering, you will receive a unique club code to the email address you have provided.
4. Once you've received your code, Distribute it to your club members OR book the required number of club tickets yourself.
Please note, it can take up to 3 working days to receive your club code.
5. Members can purchase their own tickets once they have the correct club code. Passes are adult/senior £15/10* which admits the car and driver . Send them this link: www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/autumn-classic/05/10/2019/?club-book
6. Good news! Admins will receive an email each time a club member has booked using your club code. All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Alternatively to the above, click here to download a paper car club booking form
CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: Monday 9th September at 5pm (Subject to availability - we may close bookings earlier if we sell out of club tickets)
If you wish to attend other events at Castle Combe Circuit with your club, you will need to register per event.
Any queries, please email email@example.com or call 01249 782417
All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.